2020 Status Quo

STATUS QUO 

of  LUTSK COUNTRY MUSIC FESTIVAL as of 2020-06-26


By the looks of it right now, the best thing to do is to postpone the festival to next year. If the Corona situation should change dramatically to the better, then we can take a closer look and reevaluate the situation.


Right now we can assume from what is happening elsewhere in Europe that Ukraine will have Corona restrictions running at least untill November - and that is a little too late for an outdoor festival.


-


Из-за того как это выглядит, лучше всего отложить фестиваль до следующего года. Если ситуация с Коронавирусом кардинально изменится в лучшую сторону, тогда мы можем рассмотреть ситуацию снова.


В данный момент, можно подразумевать исходя из того, что происходит в Европе, что Украина продлит ограничения до Ноября, а это уже поздновато для проведения фестиваля снаружи.


mail




© Arnfinn Forness 2019-20